Client Service Associate
Strategic Income Group is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor that delivers comprehensive financial planning to their clients.
Job Description: The Client Service Associate position will work closely with Financial Planners and other staff to provide outstanding client service and assist in the firm’s objective of delivering industry leading financial planning services.
- administrative support for Financial Planners and clients
- work directly with clients to facilitate service needs
- open new accounts
- initiate account transfers
- in-person and over the phone client interaction
- schedule ongoing service meetings
- meeting preparation and follow-up
- other administrative tasks
- 3 years experience in Financial Services (must show on resume with past employers)
- 3 years experience in customer service
- Professionalism – skilled and comfortable working with high net worth individuals.
- Versatility – maintain attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Verbal Communication/Listening Skills – confident in communications, good listener, intuitive and demonstrates initiative.
- Organizational Skills – manage workflow efficiently and complete tasks in a timely fashion. Accuracy and meticulousness are essential job skills.
- Dependable – punctual and accountable to work schedule.
- Team Oriented / Positive Attitude – works with team to project company values of being a trusted advocate, pursuing excellence and discipline.
- Technology – Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Mail Chimp. Training for certain tools will be provided if technology proficiency is evident.
Will start a highly qualified candidate at the higher end of the pay range.
Benefits include health insurance and 401(k) with matching!
Strategic Income Group believes that maintaining a culture that emphasizes a work family environment is key to career satisfaction and delivering exceptional client service.