Every 90 days Strategic Income Group sets aside a week during which around 7 to 10 investment managers visit our office to give us recommendations on our current portfolios as well as share their firms’ current views on the market and economy.
Please take a few minutes to read through our latest commentary below and learn more about the current conditions that affect your portfolio. We believe you have a right to this information and hope you’ll read through it to increase your awareness of current market conditions.
Investment Manager Meeting Documents
Select a PDF download:
- Download Strategic Insights Q4 2019 NEW!
- Download Strategic Insights Q3 2019
- Download Strategic Insights Q2 2018
- Download Strategic Insights Q4 2018
- Download Q3 2018 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q2 2018 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q1 2018 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q4 2017 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q3 2017 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q2 2017 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q1 2017 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q3 2016 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q2 2016 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q1 2016 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q4 2015 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q3 2015 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q2 2015 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q1 2015 IM Recap Commentary
- Download 2015 “What to Know, What to Do” BlackRock
- Download Q4 2014 IM Recap Commentary
- Download Q3 2014 IM Recap Commentary
How Do Investment Manager Meetings Work?
Before the meetings, we send each investment manager an agenda that outlines what we’re interested in hearing about, as well as information about our clients’ current investments. This targeted research request ensures that we get the information relevant to you, our client.
The investment managers who meet with us at Strategic Income Group use the resources we’ve provided to ensure they make informed suggestions – they know what topics to discuss.
We enjoy asking new companies to these meetings in addition to regular attenders so we can get as many perspectives as possible on the current market.
Another important benefit of this process is that we gain access to investment research we would not otherwise be able to conduct ourselves. These investment manager meetings save us time which we use to implement changes based on the research provided.
It’s important to us to be fully transparent about what those changes are and we provide the basis for which we believe those changes are needed. In order to accomplish this, we make our latest investment manager meeting recap commentaries available to you.
At Strategic Income Group, we believe in reviewing detailed investment research and then writing commentaries for our clients. We take what we learn and put it into action. You deserve it!
If you are not yet a client of Strategic Income Group, we invite you to take a look at our investment management services.