Is this service right for you? Find out:
- Are you a fiduciary who acts as a trustee or holds powers of attorney for your clients’ investments and financial future?
- Are you using the services of an investment broker or financial advisor who isn’t acting in a fiduciary capacity?
- Do you wish there was an easy way you could determine if the risk and potential return of your clients’ portfolios were in line with their needs?
Yes, yes, and yes? Then Strategic Income Group can help.
The Investment Policy Statement
Strategic Income Group operates in a fiduciary capacity and is offering other fiduciaries the opportunity to obtain an initial Investment Policy Statement for each of their clients for free. That’s right, every one of your clients can receive their first Investment Policy Statement free of charge.
If you want to have Strategic Income Group complete an updated Investment Policy Statement on an annual basis or on the same client/beneficiary, it’s $99 per report.
The Investment Policy Statement is a very powerful tool that can help you manage your clients’ investments while protecting you, as well. Strategic Income Group will stress-test your clients’ portfolios (see photo below) to show them what the account would have done in different circumstances. In addition, a potential solution will be provided if their funds are invested differently than they should be invested.
It is important for fiduciaries to realize that the risk in most portfolios is drastically higher today than it was 10 or 20 years ago. As you can see in the chart below, in order to generate the same 7.5% rate of return, an investor in 2015 must assume almost 300% more risk than in 1995.
Today, it’s crucial for fiduciaries to manage while focusing not only on the return their clients are receiving, but also while understanding the risk that is in their clients’ portfolios.
Why is Strategic Income Group Doing This?
You might be asking how Strategic Income Group benefits by providing this free initial Investment Policy Statement. Strategic Income Group sees this service as a huge need in the community, identifying many individuals’ funds as being invested incorrectly resulting in them assuming more risk than they realize.
Providing this initial free Investment Policy Statement helps the community. During good markets, the shortcomings of how your clients’ funds are invested might go unnoticed. However, during market declines, clients may notice the drastic and negative impact of these shortcomings.
Additionally, if it makes sense for you and your client, Strategic Income Group can be hired to act as the advisor and can implement the solution on behalf of that particular client. Strategic Income Group strives to be known in the fiduciary community as a trusted advocate to help clients achieve their goals.
The process comes in three steps:
- Fill out the contact form below to have a Strategic Income Group team member contact you. You (the fiduciary) need to be approved.
- Sign the SIG Fiduciary Company IPS Service Agreement (no cost) and fill out the Risk Profile Questionnaire for each one of your clients/beneficiaries and fax or mail them in with a copy of the clients’/beneficiaries’ investment statements. Note: You are not required to give Strategic Income Group your clients’ names, account numbers, or any contact information. You can completely redact that information. All that’s needed is your clients’ holdings (investment names, ticker symbols, and dollar amounts). Strategic Income Group will not contact your clients or use your clients’ sensitive information in any way.
- Sit back and watch as Strategic Income Group provides you with your clients’ entire IPS reports (within two weeks) that you can give to them.
Strategic Income Group’s goal is to give you, the fiduciary, the information you need to help your clients. Start by filling out the contact form below or calling 480-466-7070.
Here are some more images to show you the capabilities of the software. If you have any questions, contact Strategic Income Group using the form above.